NSIC Inaugural Advisor Training
November 10-14, 2014 | Curriculum | Highlight Video
Participants were exposed to experts in various areas of finance, economics, conventional and unconventional warfare and much more. The inaugural class was only open to qualified few industry professionals.
Speaker Include: Frank Gaffney, General Boykin, Patrick Byrne, Dr. John Lenczowski, Dr. Everett Piper, Kevin Freeman, Kelly Gaeth and others.
Location: Oklahoma Wesleyan University 2201 Silver Lake Rd, Bartlesville, OK 74006
- History of Economic Warfare
- Understanding Geopolitical Risk and its relationship to investing
- Existential National security threats:
EMP and Islamic Economic Warfare
- Threats from Russia and China
- Flaws in the Settlement System
- The role of gold, bitcoin, and alternative currencies
- Cyber Risks
- Energy Security and Opportunity
- Constitutional Responsibilities
- How to Explain Economic Warfare/Financial Terrorism to Clients and prospects
- Role of personal security
- Alternative Investment strategies/Opportunities and how they can be used
- Dialogue on the development of NSIC
Topics and speakers are subject to change without notice.